Dr. Mark Levine has been an oculoplastic and orbital surgeon for 37 years, and has an expert knowledge of the field. He has lectured nationally and internationally. Dr. Levine was Chief of Ophthalmology at Mr. Sinai Medical Center for 20 years. He is
an Emeritus Professor of Ophthalmology at Case Western Reserve
Dr. Mark R. Levine is a fellowship trained ophthalmic plastic, orbital and lacrimal surgeon. Dr. Levine was past president of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and is a member of the Distinguished Orbital Society.
Mark R Levine has been recognized and honored by being listed in Best Doctors in America, and in the Midwest Region. Dr. Levine has a lectureship in his name for ophthalmic and reconstructive surgery at Case Western Reserve University of Medicine.
Case Western Reserve University
Fellowship in Oculoplastic Surgery at Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
Manhattan Eye and Ear Infirmary
New York City, New York
Treatment and Services
- Cosmetic Botox Injections
- Eyelid and Brow Lift
- Eyelid and Oculoplastic Surgery
- Lacrimal and Orbital Surgery
- Orbital Fractures
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer Reconstruction
- Over 250 peer review articles in journals and internet.
- Smith and Nesi’s Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Third Edition
- Manual of Oculoplastic Surgery, Fourth Edition
- Handbook of Neuro-Ophthalmology and Orbital Disease, Diagnosis and Treatment, Second Edition