Dr. Lamorgese grew up in Westlake, OH and is happy to be providing eye care in the Cleveland area. He developed a passion for health and wellness while studying Exercise Physiology at Ohio University and continued his education at the Ohio State University College of Optometry.
Dr. Lamorgese enjoys developing relationships with his patients of all ages and enjoys managing all medical eye conditions. He welcomes patients with complex contact lens needs and enjoys working with patients to meet their visual goals. When not working, he stays busy spending time with his family, and can also be found cheering on Cleveland’s sports teams or the Buckeyes.
- Ohio University, 2017
- The Ohio State University College of Optometry, 2021
- American Optometric Association
- Ohio Optometric Association
HONORS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- J.J. Thimons Award for Clinical Excellence in Advanced Ocular Care, 2020
- VSP and AAOF Practice Excellence Award, 2019