Dr. Potter lives in the Medina area and enjoys taking advantage of the metro parks, going to the occasional concert, and cheering on the Fighting Irish. Following optometry school, she went on to complete a residency in ocular disease at the Louis B. Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center which prepared her to diagnose, manage, and treat a wide range of conditions including cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, and diabetes. She currently practices out of the Brecksville office of the Cleveland Eye Clinic.
- Adult routine & medical eye exams
- Established patient follow-ups
- Standard contact lens fittings
- Management of ocular conditions & diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Dr. Potter graduated from the University of Notre Dame where she received her Bachelor’s of Arts in 2015
- She completed her Doctorate of Optometry at the Ohio State University College of Optometry in 2020