Carrie Davis, M.D., Ophthalmologist in Cleveland
Dr. Carrie Davis is a board-certified ophthalmologist in Cleveland who practiced at Western Reserve Ophthalmology until joining the Cleveland Eye Clinic in 2020.
She is a graduate of Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine where she graduated with honors and trained in ophthalmology at Wills Eye Hospital in Philadelphia. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
She has a special interest in educating patients about preventative eye care and teaching patients how a healthy lifestyle can influence their sight. She sees patients with a wide variety of eye problems including dry eyes, blepharitis, styes, glaucoma, cataracts, diabetic eye disease, and macular degeneration.
Dr. Davis has 2 adult daughters, 2 dogs, and 24 chickens. Her husband, Scott Schlachter is a therapist working in Beachwood.
- Vassar College, 1983
Cum Laude Generali, Cum Laude in Materia Subjecta
- Case Western University School of Medicine, 1987
Alpha Omega Alpha Honors Society
- Wills Eye Hospital,
Philadelphia, PA 1991
- Board Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Federal Licensing Examination Certificate
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Cleveland Ophthalmological Society
- Wills Eye Hospital Society
- American Medical Association
- Owner Western Reserve Ophthalmology 1992-2020
- Senior Clinical Instructor, Department of Ophthalmology,
- Case Western University School of Medicine 1993-2013
- Transitional Internship, Mount Sinai Medical Center,