Dr. Jee completed her ophthalmology residency at the Johns Hopkins University Wilmer Eye Institute, widely recognized as one of the top programs in the country. Her research investigating a novel therapeutic target for ischemic retinopathies led to multiple peer-reviewed publications, presentations at national conferences, and a first-place resident research award.
Stemming from her undergraduate bioengineering studies at the University of Maryland, Dr. Jee has a keen interest in developing new ways to enhance patient care and outcomes. During medical school at Johns Hopkins, she found herself innately drawn to ophthalmology and the profound manner in which patients’ quality of life can be improved.
Born and raised in Maryland, Dr. Jee is excited to bring her East Coast vigor to the Midwest and looks forward to partnering with her patients in pursuit of happiness and, of course, excellent vision. In her spare time, Dr. Jee enjoys traveling, experimenting with new recipes, and spending time with family and friends.
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Baltimore, Maryland , 2015
- Wilmer Eye Institute, John Hopkins University
Baltimore, Maryland, 2016-2019
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Women in Ophthalmology
- Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
- Asian Pacific American Medical Student Association
HONORS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Mitchell Prize for Resident Research
- The Retina Division Chief Fund Research Grant Award
- The Peter Gehlbach Research Grant Award
- Alpha Omega Alpha Carolyn L. Kuckein Student Research Fellowship
- Banneker/Key Scholarship, University of Maryland