Dr. Jee is an accomplished, board-certified ophthalmologist, specializing in cataract and refractive surgery. If you’re wondering about cataract surgery, you can either take our free cataract self-test, learn more by contacting us online or schedule an appointment with Dr. Jee.
Born and raised in Maryland, Dr. Jee graduated summa cum laude from the University of Maryland with a bachelor’s degree in bioengineering. While obtaining her medical degree at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, she found herself innately drawn to ophthalmology and the profound manner in which patients’ quality of life can be improved. She completed her ophthalmology residency at the Wilmer Eye Institute at Johns Hopkins University, widely recognized as one of the top programs in the country.
Dr. Jee has received many awards and honors, presented her research findings at national conferences, and published numerous peer-reviewed articles in ophthalmology. She is actively involved in developing new ways to enhance patient care
Dr. Jee is dedicated to providing her patients with individualized care utilizing the latest technology for the best possible outcomes. She is a skilled surgeon and with her extensive experience to date, has performed thousands of vision-correcting surgeries. As a proud and happy refractive surgery patient herself, having undergone the implantable contact lens (ICL) procedure, she can truly relate to the patient perspective and is excited to offer her patients the same life-changing experience of clear vision.
In her spare time, Dr. Jee enjoys traveling, hiking, experimenting with new recipes, and spending time with family and friends.
Dr. Jee looks forward to partnering with her patients in pursuit of excellent vision.
- Cataract & Premium Cataract Surgery
- IOL & Premium IOL Surgery
- CXL Surgery (Corneal Crosslinking)
- EVO ICL Surgery
- LASIK Surgery
- SMILE Surgery
- PRK Surgery
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Baltimore, Maryland , 2015
- Wilmer Eye Institute, John Hopkins University
Baltimore, Maryland, 2016-2019
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Refractive Surgery Alliance
- Women in Ophthalmology
- Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
HONORS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Mitchell Prize for Resident Research
- The Retina Division Chief Fund Research Grant Award
- The Peter Gehlbach Research Grant Award
- Alpha Omega Alpha Carolyn L. Kuckein Student Research Fellowship
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute Fellowship
- Banneker/Key Scholarship, University of Maryland
- U.S. Presidential Scholar, U.S. Department of Education